Debbie George: Using StyleADVISOR to Define Your Edge
A few weeks ago we hosted a spectacular, informative webinar presentation from a long time Zephyr StyleADVISOR user, Debbie George. Debbie has been using the program for over 10 years. She is the President of Growing Emerging Managers’ Services (GEMS) and Managing Director at Logan Capital Management, where she is responsible for institutional client and consultant business development and client service. She has over 20 years of investment industry experience, building strong client bases for emerging firms and launching new products for developed managers. Positioning investment strategies to beat the competition is her core competency and she designs asset-winning presentations for both smaller and larger firms, for strategies across the asset class spectrum. She considers Zephyr StyleADVISOR her "secret weapon" in the battle to win assets from sophisticated institutional investors. Below are five tips and takeaways from her presentation.
1. Institutions will hire you if they:
- KNOW you
- LIKE you
- TRUST you
- UNDERSTAND your process
- BELIEVE your success is repeatable
- REMEMBER YOU
2. Look beyond return:
3. Use of color and shape:
4. Five Tips for a Compelling Presentation:
- ARTICULATE the company’s investment value proposition
- REFRAME some aspect of the process to define a unique category
- REINFORCE the message using charts and graphs
- REFLECT the company’s personality
- MAKE SURE IT CANNOT BE COPIED
5. “Zephyr StyleADVISOR + Creativity = Outstanding Presentation”
For any questions, help editing, or formatting within Zephyr StyleADVISOR, please call (800) 789-5323 and hit 2 for product support or email email@example.com.
Happy reporting and good luck!!
More information about this topic: